BMR calculator is an effective tool that is used to detect the number of calories required to keep your body functioning at rest. The calculator is used to calculate your body’s metabolism rate according to your daily physical activities.
Thus, any increase to your metabolic weight, such as exercise or regular work out, will automatically increase your BMR.
What is BMR?
BMR is abbreviated as Basal Metabolic Rate. Our bodies naturally burn calories just sitting around, being sedentary and doing nothing. This is what exactly is your BMR is.
Importance of BMR
No matter what your nutrition, fitness and weight goals are knowing your basal metabolic rate is important.
- BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the number of calories or energy that your body needs to function properly. It includes breathing and keeping heart beating of your body.
- BMR calculator is helps to calculate your body’s metabolism velocity. It is very important tool to know your BMR if you seriously want to lose weight or maintain your weight and even to gain weight if you are under weight.
- Technically, Basal Metabolic Rate calculator of your body can help you to determine what number of calories you should be eating in order to meet your required goals. Therefore, simple calculation is that if you want to lose weight or maintain your weight so you will need to eat less than your BMR.
How Does BMR Calculator Works?
This is very common head often inquired to know about its working scale and accuracy. So, here we will explain how does the BMR calculator works rightly and provide accurate figure that will further aid you to plan your daily physical activities.
Step One – To get your Basal Metabolic Rate calculator work smoothly all you have do is simply input your height, gender, age and weight in below placed chart.
Step Two – Once you add the above required details you will automatically get your determined BMR. Once you will get your Basal Metabolic Rate calculator thus, then you can begin to monitor how many calories a day you need to maintain or lose weight.
How Can You Improve Your BMR?
If you aim to achieve healthy and fit lifestyle than it is evident to know your body’s BMR.
- There will be some mass of people who may find that their BMR is lower than expected with few factors that cause this. First of all BMR calculator is largely affected due to genetics and because of this you burn fewer calories. Aside from genetics though, there are a few things you can do to increase your BMR and help it.
- First, the more muscle your body have you body will need more calories and this will lead your body to burns fat at rest. Therefore, strength training and increasing your muscle mass can help to have record increase in your Basal Metabolic Rate.
- Eating enough calories and avoid starving can also help increase your BMR by fuelling your body. According to a study reducing your calorie can also slowly decrease your metabolism. Thus, to avoid this you must make sure you are eating enough for your body to run smoothly.