Is Shakkar is Healthy?
In India, every happy occasion is welcomed and well celebrated with sweets such as tasty sweets or even common shakkar. It is said to be auspicious to make your tongue flavored with sweet foods before starting new work. In nutshell, sweets of any type of size stand to be the base of our happy celebrations.
Difference Between Shakkar and Sugar
Most of the Indian families largely prefer to prepare different varieties of sweet items spelt to be made from white sugar. It is actually the product of sugarcane crushed and processed in machines. But do you know excess usage of sugar in our diet can be harmful for health.
Yes it is. So, now what is the option next? The answer is the organic shakkar. It is a crushed form of jaggery or commonly known as Gur and thus, named to be shakkar. There are many reasons for choosing it as a long time healthy replacement of the regular white sugar.
Let’s have a detail look to the various positive and healthy grounds of selecting it over sugar –
- Pure shakkar is healthier than regular white sugar as it has plenty of the nutritional value with all the essential vitamins and minerals. Hence, it largely recommended replacing sugar with it and thus, having safe sweetener in your diet.
- Using it in your diet is a very effective solution for controlling excess weight. Since ages, it has been tested and then trusted as a food item for having accurate weight management.
- It is well known to be a good source of potassium. It is the effective minerals that helps in the balance of electrolytes, building muscles and also, boosting metabolism in the human body.
- Including pure shakkar in your diet will nourish your skin because it is rich in many vital vitamins and minerals. These together provide nourishment to every part of the body especially, skin that stays glowing and healthy.
- Organic shakkar helps to regulate bowel movements and in maintaining proper digestion process. It certainly cures problems such as indigestion, constipation, flatulence, and intestinal worms in the human body.
- Shakkar is stated to be a boon to cure blood diseases and disorders. It also helps in boosting the total count of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Last but not the least pure is best used for boosting the immunity level in the body. Thus, that, in turn, helps in preventing wide health hazards and staying healthy.
If you have not tried using shakkar yet in your diet then you must hurry up to buy it as a good replacement for regular sugar. It will not only bring good health with a healthy lifestyle to your family but save you from problems like obesity. Be sure to have shudh shakkar from your nearest grocery stores and have them your best sweeteners in your all favourite sweet dishes.
The blogger website digitallyblog.com is full of interesting, trusted, updated and tested information. Therefore, spare some time in viewing our blogs and comment on your view too.